Arrival – If the home is occupied or someone will be meeting us at the property, we will try to be as close to our scheduled time as possible. Due to the number of homes we photograph each day, it is sometimes impossible to be right on time. Arrival times could vary by 30 minutes either way. If we are running earlier or later than that, we will be in touch with you to let you know.
Property Preparation –
- Please have pets contained.
- Please have the home photo ready. You should have received an email with a flyer (PDF) flyer that will help the seller prepare for the photos and it lets them know what to expect when we photograph their home. Please feel free to forward this flyer to your seller. If you would like print copies of this flyer, we will be happy to provide you with a supply for your listing presentations. They are available in quantities of 25 for $25.00. You can also download here @ sellers flyer 2018.
- Please have all the lights and lamps turned on.
- It is important the the property be ready for photos when we arrive.
- Please make sure the lawn has been mowed and landscaping has been prepared for photos.
- Please make sure all vehicles are removed from the driveway before we arrive.
New Pricing – For the first time in 5 years, we have adjusted our prices and the services that we are offering. Please review our prices @ http://showsgreat.photography/services/.
- Payment is due at time of photos.
- We will email an invoice the morning of your photo shoot.
- No photos will be released until we receive payment.
- Payment by Check – You can either pay by check or credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, please have a check at the property payable to Wanda Richards Designs, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Payment by Credit Card – You can either pay by credit card at the time of the photo shoot or we can send you a link where you can pay online.
- Payments are processed by Paypal but you do not need a Paypal account to use this feature.
When Can You Expect Your Photos and Floor Plans?
- We will send your preliminary proofs within 24 hours of leaving the property.
- Floor plans may take up to 48 hours.
- Homes photographed on Friday will receive proofs by 5:00 on Monday.
Special Requests –
- If there are rooms or areas that you do not want to have photographed, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If there are special requests by either the owner or agent, please let us know before we arrive at the property.
Messy or Cluttered Rooms/Homes –
- Areas Photographed will be at the discretion of the photographer. There will be a charge for return visits.
Homes or Areas Not Accessible –
- If the home, or areas of the home are not accessible for photos, there will be an additional charge for return visits.
Print Flyers –
- If your tour includes a printable flyer, you will be sent a pdf with your proofs.
- You can either print them yourself or we offer a printing service.
Cancellations – Please let us know 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel your appointment. At this time of year we have a waiting list each week and can usually move someone else into your time slot. There is a cancellation charge for appointments canceled in less than 24 hours or for home that we cannot access at time of photo shoot.