- Please schedule your photos as soon as possible. Is is better to schedule your photos in advance so that we can get your photos added when your listing goes live.
- We have a limited number of time slots each week, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- We keep a cancellation list for appointments that cancel. If you want a quicker time slot, please request that we place you on the cancellation list.
Three Easy Ways to Schedule Your Photo Shoot:
- Call or Text Us at 540-520-6434 Monday – Friday 9:00 – 3:00.
- Request an Appointment from our website @ http://showsgreat.photography/wpforms-preview/ . We will confirm during normal business hours.
- There is no charge for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made after that time will result in a fee.
Inclement Weather Photos:
- We will stick with our schedule for in town schedule during inclement weather for in town photos. Out of town photos will be rescheduled. We will reshot the exteriors as needed for home photographed during the rain or digitally change out the overcast skies..
- During snow and ice, if Roanoke County Schools are closed, we may reschedule your appointment, depending on weather and road conditions.
Preparing for the Photo Shoot:
- You will receive our 4 Page Flyer (PDF) that you can forward to your seller when you schedule your photos. This is a great resource to help your sellers prepare for their photos. You can also download a Flyer for Your Sellers Here > sellers flyer 2018
- Please make sure that the home is photo ready before we arrive. Due to time constraints, we do not have time to wait for sellers to move and rearrange furniture.
- Please have vehicles removed from the front of the property and the driveway.
- Please make sure that all lights and lamps are turned on and PLEASE replace burned out bulbs.
- Please make sure that all pets are constrained while we are photographing.
- We will arrive as close to the scheduled photo shoot time as possible but sometimes it is impossible to be right on time. If we are going to be more than 15 minutes late or early, we will give you a call.
- Payment is due the day of the photo shoot. You will receive your invoice the morning or your photo shoot. We will send you a link so you can pay online with either a credit card or PayPal Account. If you are paying by check, please make sure to have a check at the property on the day of the photo shoot. We will not release photos until we receive payment.
- We strive to turn your photos around within 24 hours from the time we leave the property. It takes time to process photos so it is not possible to get photos to you while at the property. Floor plans are normally available within 48 hours of leaving the property. Photos and floor plans taken on Friday will not be posted until Monday.
- During the busy season this time can vary.